Friday, September 2, 2016

KBanes Questions


Questions:


I know how to operate Macs and Windows, so that won't be a problem.

I will say I have fair knowledge on Photoshop and Illustrator and how they work, more so Illustrator.

Yes and I don't currently have either programs, but I plan on possibly getting an older version or buying a newer version.

Graphic Design.

A better knowledge on how to use photoshop more effectively, and to strengthen what I already know in Illustrator.

Leonardo Da Vinci

Logic.

I'm 6ft 6" tall (because I'm usually asked)

I would like to say I'm pretty balanced between athletic and computer skills. I played sports every year from about 4th-12th grade, sometimes two or three a year. I did soccer, football, basketball, wrestling, baseball, and my favorite was track. I didn't start track until my junior year of high school but by senior year I quickly became the best hurdler on the team at the time. I was happy to see some of the younger hurdlers that I trained the winter before the spring season of track my senior year develop and become great hurdlers. I also love to find out more about computers as much as I can since it's the new age technically, and they're everywhere you go now. I enjoy playing video games, maybe a little more than I should. One more thing I would like to say is, I took a ZBrush class (computer sculpting) and loved it. This image is one of my favorite things I created. It's Two Face from Batman. I sculpted it, took a digital picture, and then edited it in photoshop with the help my teacher. Here's my Wix page with more creations too. http://kevbanes.wix.com/3danimation




No comments:

Post a Comment